SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP is a Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP) based adhesive with a high tensile strength and is suitable for making elastic constructive joints. SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP can also be used as a sealant. SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP has been tested and certified to the International Maritime Organisation Fire Test Procedures for Surface Flammability, resolution A.687 and is approved for bonding deck materials onto steel or aluminium.
SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP may also be used for the efficient bonding of windscreens in the Auto Aftermarket as well as in OEM, Bus, Coach & Train building
Where to Use
- Automotive Industry
- Transport Industry
- Flooring Systems
- Bostik Simson ISR 70-05AP combines the advantages of desired properties of structural sealants including polyurethanes. Simson ISR 70-05AP is not reliant on the primed system to provide a cross-linking covalent bond (less changes of applicator error).
- Bostik Simson 70-05AP adheres well without black glass primer on glass and no UV resistant primer is needed when the glass adhesive interface is adequately UV-protected by a ceramic coating.
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free.
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties.
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer.
- Permanent elastic within temperatures from –40°C till +120°C.
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint- or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended).
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not influence the curing speed.
- Pick resistant – prison cells, schools & public amenities
- Not Suitable for construction movement joints
- Suitable as sealant/adhesive for small gaps (2mm) eg Light fixtures to concrete
90 MINUTES DRIVE AWAY IN VEHICLES WITH DUAL AIRBAGS*
Meets U.S. Safety standards
FMVSS212 Windscreen Retention Test
FMVSS208 Occupant Crash Protection test
*At 230C and 50% relative humidity
Trade, Repeat Customers or Large Orders
Please fill out the form below and one of our dedicated sales reps will be in conatct with you to discuss your needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Shipping price will be given at checkout. Nessco Trade Supplies reserves the right to adjust this price up or down based on current shipping rates and locations.
- Your order will be shipped out as soon as possible with any backordered items being shipped for free.
- Delivery rates may be adjusted for goods that are classified by Nessco Trade Supplies as ‘bulky or heavy’ items (e.g. 6m Length of Air Pipe or a Pallet of Nails).
- Once the customer is in their checkout they will see the price of shipping and the delivery estimate.
- Once the order has been submitted, if our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- Once an order has been placed we will inform the customer within 24 hours if there are any items on backorder or any other issues with your order.
COLLECT IN STORE OR DELIVERY? (PERTH OR MELBOURNE)
You can opt to have your order delivered or, if you prefer not to pay for a delivery, you can collect it from a convenient store that has the required stock available. After you receive your 'ready to collect' email, you'll need to bring your driving licence or other government-issued photo ID to the store, and if you paid by credit card, the credit card used to make the purchase. The name on the licence must match the name on the card and the name on the order. The store may take a copy of your driving licence, this is to help prevent credit card fraud and will be kept temporarily. After a short period, it will be destroyed.
As most of our items are large we do not deliver to PO boxes.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
Nessco Trade Supplies will aim to process your order within 24 hours and will keep you updated with any delays or issues.
Nessco Trade Supplies where possible will send a tracking number so that you can track the delivery of your order.
Delivery times will be estimated at checkout. However, at times there are situations that are out of our control and we will do our best to ensure your order gets to you as soon as possible.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Any returns that are at the change of mind of the customer will occur a 20% restocking fee and also the return shipping cost. Any faulty items or issues will be covered by Nessco Trade Supplies.