Innovative design meets high expectations. Either you build a kitchen or bathroom, or a dovetail drawer for your wardrobe; Smart Slide offers you a wide range of possibilities. Smart Slide face frame single and full extension slides are designed exclusively for face frame, overlay and inset applications. Smart Slide was developed by Samet R&D engineers with feather light movement and smooth soft closing system especially for fast, safe and easy installations. Inspire your designs with more value-added solutions.
Face Frame Single and Full Extension Concealed Slides
Single and Full Extension Options
An unique Lock-Fix mechanism, especially designed for quick and flexible installation process of Smart Slide Face Frame Slides. At the same time Pin-Fix system was particularly developed for industrial furniture producers to ensure ease and safety during installation.
With wide drawer size alternatives within a range of 12” to 21” different requirements can be met, which ensures different solutions during furniture production. The possibility to lock as tight as desired ensures safety during drawer utilization.
Synchronisation for Smart Motion
• Soft-Close System guarantees silent and gentle closing
• Easy removal and mounting permitted by Face frame Lock and SmartLock
• The New Faceframe Lock System provides ±3 mm upwards adjustment opportunity
• Existing SmartLock System provides a ±1,5 mm horizontal and +2 mm upwards adjustment opportunity
• Slides for 1/2" to 5/8" and 23/32” drawer material thickness
• Dynamic load capacity: 30 Kg
• Maximum up to 18 mm wooden side application
• Drawer Length alternatives: 12”/15”/18”/21”
• The improved stability guarantees a long product durability
• Same cabinet and drawer can be used with both Smart Slide Full Extension and Smart Slide Single Extension
• Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.9-2010 technical specifications
Trade, Repeat Customers or Large Orders
Please fill out the form below and one of our dedicated sales reps will be in conatct with you to discuss your needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- - Shipping price will be given at checkout. Nessco Trade Supplies reserves the right to adjust this price up or down based on current shipping rates and locations.
- - Your order will be shipped out as soon as possible with any backordered items being shipped for free.
- - Delivery rates may be adjusted for goods that are classified by Nessco Trade Supplies as ‘bulky or heavy’ items (e.g. 6m Length of Air Pipe or a Pallet of Nails).
- - Once the customer is in their checkout they will see the price of shipping and the delivery estimate.
- - Once the order has been submitted, if our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- - Once an order has been placed we will inform the customer within 24 hours if there are any items on backorder or any other issues with your order.
COLLECT IN STORE OR DELIVERY? (PERTH OR MELBOURNE)
You can opt to have your order delivered or, if you prefer not to pay for a delivery, you can collect it from a convenient store that has the required stock available. After you receive your 'ready to collect' email, you'll need to bring your driving licence or other government-issued photo ID to the store, and if you paid by credit card, the credit card used to make the purchase. The name on the licence must match the name on the card and the name on the order. The store may take a copy of your driving licence, this is to help prevent credit card fraud and will be kept temporarily. After a short period, it will be destroyed.
As most of our items are large we do not deliver to PO boxes.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
Nessco Trade Supplies will aim to process your order within 24 hours and will keep you updated with any delays or issues.
Nessco Trade Supplies where possible will send a tracking number so that you can track the delivery of your order.
Delivery times will be estimated at checkout. However, at times there are situations that are out of our control and we will do our best to ensure your order gets to you as soon as possible.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Any returns that are at the change of mind of the customer will occur a 20% restocking fee and also the return shipping cost. Any faulty items or issues will be covered by Nessco Trade Supplies.