XR FlexVolt is a range of 54V power tools that offer runtime and performance that has never been seen before. For the first time, trade professionals can reliably undertake heavy-duty construction applications using 54V power without the inconvenience of a cable.
DeWalt DCG414N-XJ 54V FlexVolt XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless 125mm (5") Angle Grinder - Skin Only - DCG414N-XJ
- The 54V XR FLEXVOLT DCG414 angle grinder benefits from enhanced battery runtime combined with DEWALT's highly efficient brushless motor which allows users to work on longer duration applications.
- The angle grinder also features a brake on trigger release with a 'constant clutch' to prevent kickback.
- The XR FLEXVOLT DCG414 is a high performance angle grinder offering an efficient cordless solution for metal/masonry, cutting and grinding applications.
- 54V Brushless motor enables improved performance in demanding applications
- Electronic Brake stops the wheel quickly when the trigger is disengaged
- Electronic Clutch reduces the kickback reacton in the event of a pinch or stall
- Rubber overmold provides enhanced grip and comfort
- Recessed spindle lock design allows max depth of cut and greater protection to button when using in confined spaces
- Two position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Voltage: 54V
- Max. Disc Diameter: 125mm
- Power output: 405W
- No Load Speed: 9000 rpm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Length: 400mm
- Height: 125mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Trade, Repeat Customers or Large Orders
Please fill out the form below and one of our dedicated sales reps will be in conatct with you to discuss your needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- - Shipping price will be given at checkout. Nessco Trade Supplies reserves the right to adjust this price up or down based on current shipping rates and locations.
- - Your order will be shipped out as soon as possible with any backordered items being shipped for free.
- - Delivery rates may be adjusted for goods that are classified by Nessco Trade Supplies as ‘bulky or heavy’ items (e.g. 6m Length of Air Pipe or a Pallet of Nails).
- - Once the customer is in their checkout they will see the price of shipping and the delivery estimate.
- - Once the order has been submitted, if our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- - Once an order has been placed we will inform the customer within 24 hours if there are any items on backorder or any other issues with your order.
COLLECT IN STORE OR DELIVERY? (PERTH OR MELBOURNE)
You can opt to have your order delivered or, if you prefer not to pay for a delivery, you can collect it from a convenient store that has the required stock available. After you receive your 'ready to collect' email, you'll need to bring your driving licence or other government-issued photo ID to the store, and if you paid by credit card, the credit card used to make the purchase. The name on the licence must match the name on the card and the name on the order. The store may take a copy of your driving licence, this is to help prevent credit card fraud and will be kept temporarily. After a short period, it will be destroyed.
As most of our items are large we do not deliver to PO boxes.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
Nessco Trade Supplies will aim to process your order within 24 hours and will keep you updated with any delays or issues.
Nessco Trade Supplies where possible will send a tracking number so that you can track the delivery of your order.
Delivery times will be estimated at checkout. However, at times there are situations that are out of our control and we will do our best to ensure your order gets to you as soon as possible.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Any returns that are at the change of mind of the customer will occur a 20% restocking fee and also the return shipping cost. Any faulty items or issues will be covered by Nessco Trade Supplies.