T-Rex Power Fast Grab is a high quality, neutral, elastic, 1-component adhesive sealant based on SMX® Polymer with a very high initial tack. T-Rex Power Fast Grab is a high strength sealant / adhesive that can hold 320kg’s per 10cm2 with a 1 Second immediate grab
Features & Benefits
• Fast grab reducing the need for initial support
• Fast curing
• Good extrudability
• High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
• Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
• No odour
• Can be painted with water based systems
• Good weather and UV resistance
• Does not contain isocyanates and no silicones
• Good adhesion on slightly moist substrates
• Water potable
Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry
Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard, etc)
Elastic structural bonding in car and container industry
Soudal T-Rex Power has an excellent adhesion on almost all substrates. Soudal T-Rex Power has been tested on the following metal surfaces: steel, AlMgSi1, brass, electrolytic galvanised steel, AlCuMg1, flame galvanised steel, AlMg3 and steel ST1403. Plastics that were tested include: polystyrene, polycarbonate (Makrolon®), PVC, polyamide, glass fibre reinforced epoxy and polyester (GRP).
Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test
Trade, Repeat Customers or Large Orders
Please fill out the form below and one of our dedicated sales reps will be in conatct with you to discuss your needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- - Shipping price will be given at checkout. Nessco Trade Supplies reserves the right to adjust this price up or down based on current shipping rates and locations.
- - Your order will be shipped out as soon as possible with any backordered items being shipped for free.
- - Delivery rates may be adjusted for goods that are classified by Nessco Trade Supplies as ‘bulky or heavy’ items (e.g. 6m Length of Air Pipe or a Pallet of Nails).
- - Once the customer is in their checkout they will see the price of shipping and the delivery estimate.
- - Once the order has been submitted, if our freight costs are substantially higher, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
- - Once an order has been placed we will inform the customer within 24 hours if there are any items on backorder or any other issues with your order.
COLLECT IN STORE OR DELIVERY? (PERTH OR MELBOURNE)
You can opt to have your order delivered or, if you prefer not to pay for a delivery, you can collect it from a convenient store that has the required stock available. After you receive your 'ready to collect' email, you'll need to bring your driving licence or other government-issued photo ID to the store, and if you paid by credit card, the credit card used to make the purchase. The name on the licence must match the name on the card and the name on the order. The store may take a copy of your driving licence, this is to help prevent credit card fraud and will be kept temporarily. After a short period, it will be destroyed.
As most of our items are large we do not deliver to PO boxes.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
Nessco Trade Supplies will aim to process your order within 24 hours and will keep you updated with any delays or issues.
Nessco Trade Supplies where possible will send a tracking number so that you can track the delivery of your order.
Delivery times will be estimated at checkout. However, at times there are situations that are out of our control and we will do our best to ensure your order gets to you as soon as possible.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Any returns that are at the change of mind of the customer will occur a 20% restocking fee and also the return shipping cost. Any faulty items or issues will be covered by Nessco Trade Supplies.